Sunday, December 18, 2011

Love = me + you

Love is when you asked my name
I'm so speechless

Love is when you called my name
Your voice is the most beautiful voice I've ever heard

Love is when you smile at me
I thought that was the sweetest smile that you had

Love is when you sent me some messages
the most romantic message I've ever got was from you

Love is when you try to call me
I just can reject it, again and again

Love is when your cheeks became so PINK
The cutest face I've ever saw is yours

Love is when I knew that I DO LOVE YOU
I will keep this felling 'till forever

Love is when you became angry because of me
It was the biggest mistake I ever made

Love is me + you
Our story will be the most romantic love stories of all time

ME + YOU =
FOREVER, EVER, EVER, EVER AND ALWAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment