Wednesday, March 7, 2012

NEW - at ALL

안녕하세요!!

How are you guys? Fine huh?

Tonight -well, it's very dark here- I would like to introduce my new idol! Who is he? Do you recognize him? Where he came from? How old is he? So, here it is!







          Key (born Kim Ki Bum Hangul: 김기범) also known as Almighty Key is a South Korean idolsinger, rapper, dancer and actor. He is most famous as being one of the members of thecontemporary R&B and K-Pop quintet boy band, Shinee, under the label of SM Entertainment. His fans are known as lockets, because of his stagename Key.*Hey!Lockets here!xoxo*
         Well, actually. there are 3 peoples with the same name worked as Artist or Personel for a boyband in Korea. 1st, is Kim Kibum Super Junior, 2nd Kim Kibum SHINee, and the last one is Kim Kibum U-Kiss. I definitely chose Kim Kibum SHINee as my Idol! WHY?


  1. He's so C-U-T-E
  2. I thought his English, Mandarin, and also Japanese is G-R-E-A-T
  3. His voice is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L
  4. He's a S-H-O-P-P-A-H-O-L-I-C ! And maybe one day he will ask me to accompany him to go Shopping.. Muahaha :D
  5. He L-O-V-E his family
  6. He was a G-R-E-A-T C-O-O-K 
  7. He good in H-U-M-O-R
  8. Love to write a D-I-A-R-Y
  9. He H-A-T-E ! C-A-R-R-O-T
  10. I don't know--"
         Well, there are many more the advantages owned by Key. But, I think, I can only post up to here. You know, I'm on the 9th grade now. So, I have to study, study, and study!
So, hopefully my post can entertain and help you! And have a nice day!
Much Love - THE OX

**NB: For the readers and friends, please pray for me that I can answer all the questions of the National Exam. And, I can through all the test that God gives. -AMIN

More photos?!
More details?!

No comments:

Post a Comment